Our dedicated team at Spire Vision Immigration can help in filling the application for Indian or Canadian passports.
The following documents/papers should be submitted with the application:
- completed application form for Reissue of passport.
- existing passport along with photocopies of first five pages, the last page and the page(s) having endorsements/observations.
- five identical recent photographs – Colour – against a light background showing full frontal view of the face (size 2 inch x 2 inch). More details on photo specifications may please be seen under the ‘General Guidelines’.
- duly filled in Personal Particulars Proforma
- original PR Card with a self-attested/signed photocopy (both sides). In case the PR Card has expired, a copy of the fee receipt for its renewal should be furnished.
- where the applicant is not a PR, current immigration documents (e.g. Study / Work permit etc.) with a self-attested photocopy thereof be submitted. In case of student applicants, details of the educational institution along with a period of study/admission proof including paid fee receipt and a copy of college/school ID are required. In case of work permit holder, details of employer and period of employment are required.
- for change in appearance, an affidavit attested by the Notary Public
- an address proof
- if the passport has remained expired for more than one year, a search letter from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada certifying that he/she has not acquired Canadian citizenship, along with an Affidavit in the prescribed format stating non acquisition of Canadian or any other nationality
- if the passport has remained expired for more than three years, the case is taken as a fresh issue of passport. This involves fresh verification from India. A search letter from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada certifying that the applicant has not acquired Canadian citizenship, along with an Affidavit in the prescribed format stating nonacquisition of Canadian or any other nationality
- the Consulate shall inform the applicant in case any additional documentation is required. The Consulate may call the applicant for the interview also.
- for Lost/damaged passports, please see requirements listed separately
Note: These requirements are generic and they keep on changing.
The following documents are required
- completed application form for Adult/Minor.
- proof of Canadian citizenship (original only)
- a document to support your identity
- two identical passport photos (the name and the complete address of the photographer and the date the photos were taken must be included on the back of one of the photos. Read the full requirements for more information)
- any valid Canadian travel document issued in your name
Extra documents may be required are:
- have changed your name or,
- are replacing a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- want to omit your place of birth on your passport
- request a change in sex designation on your passport
All documents must be submitted in either French or English. If a document is in another language, an official translation must be provided.
A Guarantor and two references
For new passport applications, you will need to find a guarantor to sign your application, one of your passport photos and all copies of any supporting identity documents you are submitting with your application.
You will also need two references to include in your application. Your references must have known you for at least two years. You cannot use a family member or your guarantor as a reference.